1. Access to our Site
- 1.1 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the service we offer on the site without further notice. We shall not be liable if for whatever reason our site is not accessible at any moment or during any period of time.
- 1.2 From time to time, we may suspend or terminate access to our entire site, or parts of it, to users who have registered with us.
- 1.3 If you have chosen an ID code, password, or any other piece of information or are provided with such as part of our security procedures, you must handle such information as confidential and may not disclose it to third parties. At all times we are entitled to disable any user ID or password, either selected by you or assigned to you by us, if we deem you have not been able to comply with these terms.
- 1.4 Any arrangements necessary for you in order to gain access to our site are your responsibility. You are also responsible for ensuring that people who use your internet connection to access our site are aware of these terms and that they comply with these terms.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- 2.1 All content published on our site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All materials are protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved.
- 2.2 You may access, view and use our site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app). You may print one copy and download extracts from pages on our Site. You may save pages from our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- 2.3 Modifying the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way is prohibited. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 2.4 Our status as the owner and author of the content on our site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- 2.5 You may not use any content saved or downloaded from our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
3. Reliance on information posted
- 3.1 While we use reasonable endeavours to provide up-to-date and relevant materials, the commentary and other materials posted on our site do not constitute advice on which reliance should be placed.
- 3.2 No liability and responsibility is accepted for any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
4. Changes to Our Website
- 5.1 We exert ourselves to actualise and/or add the contents of our site as often as possible. We may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely, if need be.
- 5.2 Any section of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
5. Our liability for the material on the site
- 5.1To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees that may apply to our site or any content published on our site.
- 5.2 We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business consequential loss or damage.
- 5.3 We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our site due to external causes.
- 5.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
6. Information about you and your visits to our site
- 6.2 By using our site, you agree to such processing and you acknowledged that all data, which you have provided is accurate.
7. Uploading material to our site
- 7.1 You can make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, provided that you comply with the content standards set out in these terms. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- 7.2 We will not consider any material you upload to our site confidential or proprietary. For any content, you automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, and display the content submission in any media or in any form, format, technology. In the event of a claim from a third party that any material you have posted or uploaded violates in any way their their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
- 7.3 We can not be held responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- 7.4 We are not required to host, display, or distribute any content. We may refuse to accept or transmit content. We have the right to remove or delete content, which in our opinion does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms.
8. Viruses, malware, and other offences
- 8.1 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- 8.2 By breaching the provisions of 8.1. you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- 8.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. Linking to our site
- 9.1 You may link to our website provided that you do so in a fair and legal manner, and in no way suggesting any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists. You can not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our site without our express permission. You can not link to our site in a way which may damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it.
- 9.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 9.3 You can not frame our site on any other site. Any linking permission can be withdrawn at our discretion without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
- 9.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
10. Outgoing Links From Our Website
- 10.1 Links provided from our website to other sites and resources are for your information only.
- 10.2 We do not have control over the contents of said sites and resources. We hold no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may come from you using of them.
11. Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
- 11.1 The English courts has non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim coming from, or related to, a visit to our website although we reserve the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
13. Concerns That May Arise
In case you have concerns regarding any kind of material that appears or may appear on our website, please inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org.