We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of booking with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- (c) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any bookings.
Using Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (e) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (f) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (g) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- (h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.